Author Topic: Daily play bonus ?!  (Read 539 times)

ahmadbenos

• View Profile
Daily play bonus ?!
« on: January 01, 2018, 07:49:45 AM »
Hello, i have no idea what does the daily play bonus means ?
i have 4 daily play bonus ? how can i benefit from these ?

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Daily play bonus ?!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 09:42:09 AM »
The daily play bonus gives you an extra 1% coins earned for each day you play. Max bonus is 30 days(30%) and if you miss 1 day it resets.

ahmadbenos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 12:55:59 PM »
The daily play bonus gives you an extra 1% coins earned for each day you play. Max bonus is 30 days(30%) and if you miss 1 day it resets.

Oh okay
thanks ;D

keks13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 05:27:31 AM »
после публикации объявлений,у меня в профиле обновляются  какие какие то цифры.что они значат?

binkyj357

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 05:22:55 PM »
Why does mine seem to reset even though I play every day? It was at 0 for several consecutive days, then today I finally saw a 1. However, I went home for lunch and played a game or two, and when I get back to the office, I'm back to 0??

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 10:57:57 PM »
Why does mine seem to reset even though I play every day? It was at 0 for several consecutive days, then today I finally saw a 1. However, I went home for lunch and played a game or two, and when I get back to the office, I'm back to 0??
Hmm I have not seen this bug before. Thanks for saying something. Once I fix it I will increase everyones daily play bonus by a few days.  I see that a lot of people have it at 30 days so it doesn't appear to be affecting a lot of people?

Update: I think I fixed it. If it happens again reply here. Everyone's daily play bonus went up by 4 days.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 11:09:16 PM by Ryan »

binkyj357

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2018, 06:55:25 AM »
Hmm I have not seen this bug before. Thanks for saying something. Once I fix it I will increase everyones daily play bonus by a few days.  I see that a lot of people have it at 30 days so it doesn't appear to be affecting a lot of people?

Update: I think I fixed it. If it happens again reply here. Everyone's daily play bonus went up by 4 days.

Awesome, it seems to be working now. Went from 0 to 4, just played my first game of the day and it went straight to 5. I'll write back if something changes.

binkyj357

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 10:48:18 AM »

Awesome, it seems to be working now. Went from 0 to 4, just played my first game of the day and it went straight to 5. I'll write back if something changes.

*Update: Back to 0 this morning. Not sure if you can check my play history, but I'm pretty sure I play every day. I hit 5 on March 2nd, and yesterday my bonus was 11. Could it have something to do with playing from more than one location?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 05:44:14 PM by Ryan »

Ryan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2018, 05:47:13 PM »

*Update: Back to 0 this morning. Not sure if you can check my play history, but I'm pretty sure I play every day. I hit 5 on March 2nd, and yesterday my bonus was 11. Could it have something to do with playing from more than one location?
Hmm I checked your play history and you are correct. The bug was still there but I think I fixed it now. I added 15 days to everyone's daily play bonus. This bug shouldn't happen again. Thanks for letting me know it was still there.

Edit: If it happens again let me know. I honestly have no idea why it is happening to you. It doesn't appear to happen to everyone since I see some people have 30 days and they played today and it didn't reset. But I modified the code for it so hopefully the bug is gone now.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 05:49:18 PM by Ryan »

Play for Crypto

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2018, 05:47:13 PM »